Organics Out West was started for a reason – to help improve the health of the community by providing them with healthy, organic food and health products so that they can live their lives with vibrancy and vitality. As a store and as a team, we pride ourselves on the values we hold when it comes to doing business – we are here to do business in a sustainable, environmentally responsible and ethical way that benefits our community while protecting the environment. Our entire philosophy and practice have grown from the values that we set – they are the roots. As members of the community, we want our customers to know the values we stand for so that they can understand and connect with us better.
Our vision is to improve the health of the kiwi community by providing organic products and knowledge about healthy living in a way that is beneficial for the environment, the animals, and the people.
We serve Auckland by…
- Providing high-quality, local, fresh, organic & natural foods and related products
- Offering friendly and knowledgeable service in a well-merchandised physical store as well as online.
- Sharing a wealth of information about healthy living with the community.
Our Core Values
Our Core Values and Kiwi Principles reflect what is truly important to us. They guide us, and are the basis for our decisions and actions as we fulfil our mission and work towards attaining our vision.
- Local – As a local company we support local farms, locally produced products, other local businesses, and actively promote healthy and sustainable living.
- Fresh – We provide the freshest products possible, from our farm fresh produce to our deli foods made from scratch. In addition to that is the fresh organic coffee we serve in-store.
- Organic – We promote delicious and nutritious foods that are produced sustainably using organic and sustainable farming practices that are healthy for people as well as beneficial for the environment.
- Natural – We provide natural foods, supplements, and body care products that are minimally processed and are free from artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and other added chemicals.
- Vegetarian – We believe in protecting our health, the environment, and innocent animals. We do not sell meat, fish, poultry, or products derived from processes that harm animals.