The blend of natural oils and butter in our BioGro Certified Organic oil-based natural lubricants provide a smooth and creamy consistency that melts on contact but lasts longer than other lubes. A lovely consistency means it does not run like many oil-based lubes do. The natural oils like Jojoba are close to the natural oils in our skin, so moisturise and condition while ‘on the job.’
Bonk Lube oil-based lubricant is compatible with polyurethane and nitrile condoms and silicone-based toys; not for use with latex or polyisoprene condoms.
Enjoy the pleasure of sex with these benefits:
- Enhances sex and sensitivity.
- Easy clean and non-sticky, light natural scent.
- Longer lasting lube, which protects and conditions delicate tissues.
- Good for underwater play.
- Lightweight lubrication eliminates dryness and discomfort.
- BioGro Certified Organic.
- Nasty chemical-free, 100% natural, moisturising and safe – great for sensitive skin.
- Helps skin and mucous membranes retain moisture.
- Is gently absorbed and doesn’t build up like silicone-based lubricants which can be hard to wash off.
Oil-based personal lubricant ingredients
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Helianthus Annus: a lightweight oil high in Vitamin E, which helps skin and mucous membranes retain moisture and provides a protective barrier.
- Shea Butter – Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit: a butter extracted from the Karite Tree nuts in Africa. It has healing and regenerating properties and is a superior moisturiser
- Jojoba Oil – Simmondsia Chinensis: a liquid wax derived from the jojoba seed, which protects, moisturises and contains powerful antioxidants.
- Beeswax – Cera Alba: the natural wax made by honey bees in the hive is used as an emollient, a moisturiser and a thickening agent.
- Cocoa Seed Butter – Theobroma Cacao: a very stable vegetable fat containing antioxidant Vitamin E, this extract of the cocoa bean has been used for centuries for its antioxidant, moisturising and healing properties.