Extra C Zingles contains buffered vitamin C to be gentle on the stomach and teeth and may:
- Reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- Relieve the symptoms of colds and flu.
- Assist a healthy immune system.
- Relieve allergy symptoms.
- Treat and prevent vitamin C nutritional deficiencies.Store below 30° C.
Directions for use
Adults and children over 12 years: Chew 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Children 5 to 12 years: Chew ½ tablet daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Each tablet contains:
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500 mg, Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 303 mg, Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250 mg, Sodium ascorbate 281 mg, Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250 mg, Total Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 1000 mg, Zinc sulfate monohydrate 27 mg, Equiv. elemental Zinc 10 mg,