Breastfeeding is a challenging time, particularly in the first few weeks. This traditional plant medicine formula is a welcome aid for new parents. It includes Fennel and Nettle, widely used to stimulate milk supply. The targeted nutrients support uterine recovery after labour. And healthy digestion for baby, making digestive discomforts like colic and wind less likely.
Take Breastfeeding Tea for ultimate support during nursing.
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Dose: For low milk supply take 3 cups throughout the day - morning, afternoon and evening. To maintain healthy milk supply take 1 cup each day, for the period of lactation.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for breastfeeding women
- Suitablef for babies via breast milk