Fertility Tea is traditional plant medicine for women. It supports the hormones involved with ovulation and the ideal environment for baby to grow and thrive. Fertility Tea contains key nutrients, specific to conception. As well as properties that act as a sexual stimulant, to help keep you in the mood. We recommend Fertility Tea as a natural way to prepare your body for pregnancy.
Take Fertility Tea when you want to conceive.
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Dose: Take 3 cups daily, for a minimum of 3 months. Upon conception, continue with 3 cups daily until week 13. At week 13, continue with 2-3 cups daily of Pregnancy Tea.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for pregnant women