BioTrace Betaine HCL provides natural digestive support for people with compromised stomach acid levels. It is a great general digestive aid as it promotes the absorption of all macro nutrients (proteins, carbohydrates, and fats) and micro nutrients (minerals and vitamins especially B12, iron and calcium).
Many factors can result in low hydrochloric acid (HCL) levels, affecting digestion. These include gastrointestinal disorders, nutritional deficiencies, stress and some pharmaceutical drugs.
Research studies show that supplementing with Betaine HCL may support digestion and absorption in people with low stomach acid. It may also support normal liver function.
Adequate HCL levels are required for lipid metabolism thus Betaine HCL may support normal blood lipid levels, blood pressure and cardiovascular health.
BioTrace’s pure extracts in vegetable capsules ensure no nasty excipients (such as tableting agents) are required.
- Helps maintain normal stomach acid levels
- Supports digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Supports optimal liver function
- Supports cardiovascular health
Adults: Take 1 capsule up to three times daily, with each main meal.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing.
- If any adverse reaction occurs stop using and consult your health professional.
- Do not use if you have peptic ulcers or gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- If you are taking any medications consult your health professional prior to use.